Jeff Hardy!

Jeff Hardy!
Jeff Hardy, The true Intercontinental Champion!

A Welcoming Message from Ant...

Hey and welcome to my blog!

I'm Ant!

I hope you enjoy my blog

I will try and post at least something everyday.



If you have anything to say please leave a coment.
Please do my poll when you come on.

THANKS!


My Player

Me With Evander Holyfield

Me With Evander Holyfield
Me with 4 time heavyweight champion boxer Evander Holyfield

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Where I Am...

Hey,

I am at this guys house who is obsesed with world of warcraft, if you are, please leave a comment on this post, i want to see how many people are obsessed. Also here is his user name: BarneyLordZog

Hope you enjoy your 'chat'

Also, if you want to see his blog, http://barneylordzog.blogspot.com/ is the website dude. (Which I helped him create)


From TUK

No comments: